Is someone chasing me, am I chasing something? Terror, guilt, pain I've known. My soul cries out for that unknown, without a tear I cry, what has happened to my life, what have I left inside? Run though I may I fear not for I am on a road that has no end only a beginning from which there is no start.
Demons die, spirits cry, My mind wanders lost without you, in my heart emptiness, unfulfilled eternal darkness things that die, morbid fear I hear the voices calling near, run from them, run to them, decide to live, decide to die. I've died inside 1,000 times in a day.
No help anywhere, fight this fight alone, that is how it must be.Dead today, redeemed tomorrow, why worry with all this sorrow, time has ended, spirit ascended, I awake to find that I am still running in my mind, but then I find, it is but a dream that is ending.
Evil laughs at me, Satan can't have me, I run to the Aleutian fields peace has found me, all that was is not remained, but the memory of a life that was a dream is gone inside me.
"Come to me" they call, can this be all? What wonders are there? Is this all fantasized, or have I died inside? Night comes now, darkness filled, I smile as they cry, defeat me not, but I will see them again for they live in the recess of my mind to find me again once I close my eyes for all time, until then I walk alone with no fear of the unknown.
No comments:
Post a Comment