Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Depressing Day

Well here I am at the end of my proverbial rope. I know that I messed up by not doing a better job with what money I had coming in, but now that I need help there is no one around willing to help me. I have this great idea for my restaurant, but I can't get the funding or find anyone to partner with to get it going. I had a chance with some guys to do something, but come to find out that I have been basically wasting my time these last 2 weeks with them. That was time I really didn't have. I don't get it, I have all of these dreams, and visions in my head, and I'm so close to achieving everything, and then I'm far apart once again. I tried to do a go fund me, but it hasn't been going too good, and I'm really running out of time, and money so I thought that at least I could write about it, that seems to help somewhat. I shouldn't complain, and that's not what I'm doing, but you would think that with all of the people I hear about who get funding or help with things like this that I would be able to do the same, but it's been a total, and complete failure in every sense of the world, and I'm drained mentally. A beer was sounding really good a few hours ago, but I didn't get one. I think that I'm past that stage in my recovery, and I don't need that in my life anymore, and the temptation is gone as well. If any of you read this here is the link to the go fund me that I put together. Thanks, and have a good evening.
gofund.me/jyy6v7hw

No comments:

Post a Comment